ZTT is an experienced and reliable manufacturer and supplier of power cable. It forms about 4,000 kilometers of medium voltage (hereafter called MV) power cables annual output and becomes a professional company and satisfies different customers’ requirements with quickest delivery time.
System voltage: U≤33kV
Conductor: Circular stranded copper or aluminum conductor constructed of round or profiled wires.
Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) or TR-XLPE
Metallic Screen: Copper wire, copper tape and lead alloy sheath , etc.
Radial water barrier: Semi-dry design: Laminated aluminum foil
Dry design: Lead alloy sheath
Wet design: PE sheath
Armor: Three-core: Galvanized steel wire
Single-core: Magnetic galvanized steel wire,
Non-magnetic HD copper wire, stainless steel wire
Armor bedding & serving: Polypropylene roving
ZTT has been qualified by the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 system. The whole quality assurance system covers the design and engineering, raw material selection, manufacturing, FAT, load out and the service for site testing and maintenance. The submarine power cable was qualified with different kinds of reports and certificates according to IEC, ICEA and CIGRE standards etc.
- Inter array or infield cable to collect the power generated by offshore WTGs and transport to offshore substation or directly to onshore substation.
- Export cable to transport the total generated power from offshore substation to onshore substation
- Interconnecting grids of countries
- Power supply from mainland to isolated islands
- Power supply from onshore substation to offshore oil & gas platform
- Connection between offshore oil & gas platforms
ZTT also has been qualified by some worldwide famous clients with the continuous development: e.g. Qatar Petroleum, Fluor, Nooc, Saudi Aramco, etc.
● 3 Cabling & Armoring line
● 2 VCV XLPE
● 2 CCV XLPE
● 15 turntable
● 13 dug-in storage pool
● 2 turntables with 12,000 Tonnes capacity for completed cable storage
● One comprehensive test center covering material, electrical, and mechanical testing
● 7 test rooms located inside the workshop
● Annual capacity: More than1000km
Kilometers of submarine cable weighs much in weight tonnage even just for a single run. The challenge is always there for taking delivery. ZTT possess own harbor and lifting crane. With cable trays running 80meter from the factory or storage spools/ turntable and straight into the waiting vessel. Loading has never been time consuming. The harbor depth can receives vessel of up to 10000ton and slip right out into the international water or Shanghai International harbor; one of the biggest and busiest harbor in the world; with floating crane of more than 1000ton loading capacity, a favorite transshipment port.
ZTT wharf is also an international open wharf, so transportation vessel or installation vessel with foreign flag can directly pick up cable from ZTT wharf.
ZTT has a team of dedicated and highly experienced; qualified working engineers for on-site service; including installation, supervision, accessory assembly, emergency repair, commissioning testing etc.